Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » X-Plane » XPlane 11 & JAR Design A320

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: XPlane 11 & JAR Design A320 (Read 119 times)

Total Posts: 3
Posted at: 09-11-2018 22:36:12

Hi all.

I just flew my first flight today, and everything worked a peach.

If anyone wants some help setting up XP11 and JARA320, give me a shout!

Matty

-MattyP79

X-Plane 11
JAR Design A320

Total Posts: 3
Posted at: 14-11-2018 20:50:36

Thanks!  Flight number 2 didn't go so well, however I changed my setup and was dealing with savage fps loss, so I made a few tweaks and back to normal.

So, here's how I installed everything and got it working.

THIS IS AN INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR XPLANE 11 AND THE JAR DESIGN A320

Step 1.

Download XPUIPC - Right now, nov 18 the XPUIPC website is offline. Unfortunately the XPUIPC (at time of writing) on the jetva download section doesn't (or I couldn't) get it to work with XP 11.

So after searching the X-plane forum, I found a link to a users' site where he has stored versions of XPUIPC.

This link takes you to the site, it's legit, and download the top link XPUIPC 2.0.5.9 (920Kb).  Please note it doesn't include XPWideClient, but you don't need it, I believe that was XPlane 10, this is an XP 11 install guide.

Step 2.

Install XPUIPC - Just drag and drop into the plugin folder as normal.

Go into the Plugin folder, and open the XPUIPC config settings. It should open in notepad.

Ensure that under XPUIPC settings the server IP address is correct.

IP address can be found by  --->    Win+R    --->  enter "cmd" into the box, press enter   ------>  type "ipconfig" and press enter

THE IPv4 ADDRESS MUST MATCH THE ONE IN THE XPUIPC CONFIG SETTINGS

Save and close all windows.

Step 3.

Run Xplane 11 - ensure the plugin is working, no error message is dislayed in the middle of the screen.

Step 4.

Install Blue Sky - Download from the JetVA web page.

Follow the installer instructions. The user Chann has an excellent video on this on youtube!

Step 5.

Restart the computer!

Step 6.

Run Bluesky, run Xplane 11. The order doesn't matter, a second monitor (even if just for admin and not XP) makes life very easy here.

If all is well, then There will be a green tick next to Main controls and FS Controls 

From here we can either select the flights for the JAR Design A320 on the schedule, or fly our own.

Hope this helps, the key to setting up is the IP address.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks, Matty

-MattyP79

X-Plane 11
JAR Design A320

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 113
Posted at: 14-11-2018 21:06:06

Thank you for your time in writing this Matty, greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Pages: [1]