Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » Screen Shots & Videos » FSLabs A320 arrival into EGKK

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FSLabs A320 arrival into EGKK (Read 80 times)

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 12-01-2019 16:22:48

Hi Guys/Andy, Sorry I finally got round to film an arrival and show you in regard to my sensitivty with the Rudder and Brakes. I will say in advance, that actually the toe brakes caught me by surprise and actually handled reasonibly well (typical considering I was recording) As I nearly overshot my turnoff by not having enough braking action ( I was afaird to push down). But as you can see from touch down, when I go to centre the nose to the centre line, I literally just touched the rudder pedal and the nose swings way left. I could understand if I kicked the pedal, I just merely put the tinest of input to the left. Yet which I should of actually shown in the video, that my moment (either by toe braking or rudder) they move in align with my moment and stop when I reach full movement. I'l take that for now, As it is performing lovely on the sim.

Stephen.

https://youtu.be/RvPqzYoWhBA

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 12-01-2019 16:53:49

Very nice landing Stephen.  Just that little wobble on rollout but otherwise perfect.  If you've got Saitek pedals have you got the latest config tool from the Logitech website?  You can set up three braking ranges which leads to much a more controlled and smooth braking action.

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 13-01-2019 14:00:37

Rob Parker

Very nice landing Stephen.  Just that little wobble on rollout but otherwise perfect.  If you've got Saitek pedals have you got the latest config tool from the Logitech website?  You can set up three braking ranges which leads to much a more controlled and smooth braking action.

Thank you Rob, Yes I do have the latest config tool from Logitech, When Andy had pointed that out to me a few weeks piror, I got confused when it took me to the Logitech site thinking it was a different piece of kit. I have my brakes now at a nice consistant/smooth setting which is lovely as I can now remove the button on my Throttle. More realism for me the better. It is now just my Rudder. May I will try and use the config tool and see if I can make it more controlled. If I can do that, then perfect, This will be my airbus of choice. Aerosoft Airbus will then (If the CFD feature will ever be released for V4) will be used for flying CFD. I will report back to you how I get on.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Pages: [1]