Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » BlueSky v2 Support » Aircraft Selection for Fenix

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Aircraft Selection for Fenix (Read 46 times)

Total Posts: 24
Posted at: 25-02-2023 12:31:49

Hi All,

Stupid question but the Liveries I have for the Fenix A320 always show as FSloabs in blue sky.  If I select that registration would my flight get refused.  I dont know why it states FSLabs.  Can someone please advise.  Ie one of my liveries is G-EZTH but blue sky says this and also in the pirep.  A320 FS LABS (G-EZTH).

Thanks for your help.

Ian

Signature

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 25-02-2023 16:10:11

Hi Ian

Not all of the EZY/EJU/EZS registrations are included in the list of registrations.  There are more of some than others.  FSLabs whilst a great product is expensive and so not that many pilots used it - hence so few registrations for it.  If you are flying the Fenix with G-EZTH then just choose another registration from the drop down list which is listed as A320-A320.  These are just regular A320CEO aircraft.  I can usually find a registration which is close to my chosen airframe.  My drop down list is locked at present as I am flying so I can't look at it but there are odd listings for other airframes including historical aircraft.  I can't imagine what the chances are of you having Fenix liveries which are all identical to those attributed to FSLabs in Blue Skies.  I hope this makes sense. Rob

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Posted at: 25-02-2023 23:25:13

Hi Rob

The liveries I have are

EZTJ

EZUH  The Bordeux Livery which no longer exists becauese its now easyjet swiss

EZWC

EZUC which is in old colours. 

The ones which are on Bluesky are FSlabs.

Thanks

Ian

Signature

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Posted at: 26-02-2023 12:36:04

Hi Ian.  I'm clearly missing your point here as we seem to be going around in circles.  Your registration G-EZTJ doesn't seem to be listed at all so use one of the other G-EZT* registrations of which there are plenty. For EZUH use EZU* registrations.  EZWC is indeed for the FSLabs so use EZWB instead.  EZUC is in the list.  The fleet list is not complete so you won't always be able to match up with your liveries.

If it's the airframe in the schedules which is confusing you where some show it operating with a FSLabs aircraft then ignore this.  Similarly if you only use the Fenix A320 then ignore any suggestion that certain flights are operated by A319's. Blue Skies accepts an A320 for all A319 flights.  Credit for much of the database work such as schedules and airframes goes to long standing member Andy Smith who obviously tried to make things as real as possible.  Andy has stepped back now and so the schedules and airframes are what they are.  To make up for the fact that new routes are being introduced which don't feature in the schedules you can fly these new routes by using the Charter feature here https://www.jetva.co.uk/index.php/Forum/topic/5262/1  Rob

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

Posted at: 26-02-2023 14:58:49

Hi Rob

That is awesome now I can do what airframe i want from what I understand of it.  I can only try.  Sorry for being confusing, I know what point im tryin to make but I struggle to put it into words, maybe because of my health issues.  Sorry.

Many thanks

Ian

Signature

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Posted at: 26-02-2023 16:21:23

Hi Ian

No worries at all mate.  There's no such thing as a silly question.  I'm happy to help anyone at any time.  Just ask away.  I've been simming for 40 years so I am no spring chicken myself.  Sometimes I can miss the point completely - just ask my missus! smiley

Rob

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

Posted at: 26-02-2023 22:17:10

Hi Rob

Thank you for you kind words, I have found a livery that matches in bluesky.  G-EZUP and G- EZTD.  I am happy now.  Its scary in 12 days I have done 19 flights.  I have impressed myself.

Ian

Signature

Pages: [1]