Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » Crew Room » Fenix Issue

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fenix Issue (Read 31 times)

Total Posts: 24
Posted at: 13-03-2023 14:12:07

Hi All I had a problem with Fenix A320, so I had to uninstall it.  I then installed it with admin rights, but issue I have now is the fenix app wont run when MSFS is loading the aircraft in to the airport.  Can anyone throw any light into this.

Thank you

Ian

Signature

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 14-03-2023 10:48:41

Ian

You may need to contact Fenix Support to get your purchase reset before it will work again.

Rob

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Posted at: 14-03-2023 12:20:44

Rob

Ian

You may need to contact Fenix Support to get your purchase reset before it will work again.

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks for that I have that sorted.  Still got same issue though. I don’t know why but I can never seem to keep aircraft straight when taking off in fenix.  It’s like rudder is so sensitive. It is ok when taxiing.  I have the Trustmaster  TFRP pedals.  I have even tried with no weather and still the same.  Also when taking off I get the landing gear to low Terrain warning, and on take off I get the Landing Inhibit warning.  I dont know why

Thanks

Ian

Last updated by on 14-03-2023 13:42:03 (update).

Signature

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 14-03-2023 19:18:49

Hi Ian

Do you have the TM TCA sidestick?  I used to have the same issue but I did two things.  I modified my sidestick following a YT video. There's a forum post about this.   Essentailly the wire controlling the rudder via the twist function was too tight and was causing difficulty in keeping straight.  I also decided not to have the twist control as a tiller and I engage the lock on the sidestick so only steer with the rudder pedals.  This doesn't cause me any difficulties.  However, in the FBW I unlock the twist function and use it successfully as a tiller.  Horses for courses mate.

Rob

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Posted at: 14-03-2023 22:40:21

Hi Rob

Yes I do but I use the rudder pedals instead.  I have the full Captains pack.  I think I sorted I done a flight tonight and it seemed ok.  I will report again tomorrow after I done another flight.

Ian

Signature

Pages: [1]