Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » Crew Room » GSX UPDATE Version 3.0.0 – June 6th 2024

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: GSX UPDATE Version 3.0.0 – June 6th 2024 (Read 21 times)
Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 113
Posted at: 07-06-2024 14:36:20

Some exciting news from the makers of GSX,

Couatl™ Live update release notes

Version 3.0.0 – June 6th, 2024

• GSX Pro MAJOR UPDATE: Seated Passengers, with initial support for the Fenix A320.
  • GSX Pro MAJOR UPDATE: New Crew system, with 16 new different characters, and 227 Airline Uniform variations.
  • GSX (all versions) New: New Boarding/Deboarding voices, in multiple accents and greeting variations depending on Time of the Day.
  • GSX (all versions) New: Parking positions when Pushback has been disabled are indicated in the menu with a "No Push" sign.
  • GSX (all versions) New: Stores the name of the last GSX Airport profile loaded, to support possible integration with 3rd-party ATC products.
  • GSX (all versions) New: Pilots object names are saved to ensure Pilots deboarding on Arrival are the same that boarded on Departure.
  • GSX Pro Change: Couatl Engine and WASM modules recompiled with latest SU15 SDK.
  • GSX Pro Fix: Airplane variation not recognized when going back/forth from the Main Menu.
  • GSX (all versions) Fix: Fixed error requesting refueling when there are issues with the EIA website.
  • GSX (all versions) Fix: Passenger walk-in boarding not working correctly at stands where Pax Bus is set to deboarding only.
  • GSX (all versions) Fix: Prevent error when editing Deicing Areas.
  • GSX (all versions) Fix: Prevent Miltech simobjects from being removed (carriers).
  • GSX (all versions) Fix: Prevent ANSMedia simobjects from being removed.
  • GSX (P3D) Fix: Fixed error with MaddogX.
  • GSX (all versions) New: Added the following Handling operators: Total Airport Services, Trego-Dugan (USA), Istanbul Handling (Turkey), SAS White on Red (Denmark/Norway/Sweden), ABM (UK), Friedrichshafen, Aviation Ground Services (Germany), JTA Ground Handling, AirDo (Japan), Avinor (Norway), CV Handling (Cape Verde), KASCO (Kuwait), TUI Tom (UK), Senai Airport, Malindo Air (Malaysia), Click, Boyaca, (Colombia), Bendigo (Australia), Malpensa Airport (Italy), Novokuznetsk Airport (Russia).
  • GSX (all versions) New: Added the following Catering operators: Viggo (Netherlands), Newrest/Transavia (France), Aerodarat, MASAwana, Caterers, Malindo Air (Malaysia).

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 07-06-2024 15:49:36

Passengers in cabin using phones, tablets and reading are pretty cool.  Take a while to deboard though. smiley  Definitely not EJ crew uniforms on my first flight. crying

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Posted at: 07-06-2024 15:52:42

Rob

Passengers in cabin using phones, tablets and reading are pretty cool.  Take a while to deboard though. smiley  Definitely not EJ crew uniforms on my first flight. crying

I'm mid-flight at the moment, but managed to do the update. Will have to wait to see what I get on the return smiley

I have been hoping they would implement this one for ages now, its pretty cool, and the way they disable the animation when the cockpit door is closed in fantastic for older machines.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Rob Parker
Training Captain

Total Posts: 101
Posted at: 07-06-2024 16:15:56

I'll be interested to know if you get EJ crew uniforms Mark.  With 227 airline uniforms I can't imagine that EJ have been missed.

P3D V5.2 + HF1 

FSLabs A319/320/320SL/321

MSFS A320Neo FBW/ FENIX A320 CEO

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Posted at: 07-06-2024 19:14:29

Rob

I'll be interested to know if you get EJ crew uniforms Mark.  With 227 airline uniforms I can't imagine that EJ have been missed.

Unfortunately no, I'm a bit disappointed now sad

Oh well, work for the developers to correct smiley

GSX V3 Cabin Crew Incorrect Uniform for EasyJet

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Posted at: 08-06-2024 00:45:55

I think this is the best it's going to get till another update......

Cabin Crew Depiction EasyJet

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Pages: [1]