Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » X-Plane » Blue Sky V2 not compatible with XP12 (Windows 10)

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Blue Sky V2 not compatible with XP12 (Windows 10) (Read 18 times)
Moritz Brandstätter
First Officer

Total Posts: 5
Posted at: 28-07-2024 19:02:28

Im currently flying from Gatwick to Faro as EZY8541. Problem is: The current version of XPUIPC is only compatible with XP9 to 11 and when I use it with XP12 my sim just crashes. Does anybody have a solution for this? And also, does filing a manual PIREP count as a completed flight (without using BlueSky)?

Last updated by Moritz on 28-07-2024 19:05:23.

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 113
Posted at: 28-07-2024 20:13:02

Hi, yes flights still count if filed manually.

I did see a post that xpuipc for X-Plane 12 has been released, http://www.xpuipc.com/

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mark.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Moritz Brandstätter
First Officer

Posted at: 28-07-2024 23:42:07

Thank you very much Mark! Instillation was a bit tricky but I figured it out eventually. Also quick (newbie) question: For each scheduled flight there are departure times and arrival times. Do I need to depart at excactly that time or can I fly that route whenever I want?

Sincerely,
Mo

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 113
Posted at: 29-07-2024 08:08:45

Moritz

For each scheduled flight there are departure times and arrival times. Do I need to depart at excactly that time or can I fly that route whenever I want?

Sincerely,
Mo

Hi Mo, no, you can fly any schedule at any time, if you want to change the time if flying online or just for your sanity, then you can update this via the simbrief generation page and simbrief will update the flight plan to the time you input.

Thanks,

Mark.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Moritz Brandstätter
First Officer

Posted at: 29-07-2024 11:29:22

Mark
Moritz

For each scheduled flight there are departure times and arrival times. Do I need to depart at excactly that time or can I fly that route whenever I want?

Sincerely,
Mo

Hi Mo, no, you can fly any schedule at any time, if you want to change the time if flying online or just for your sanity, then you can update this via the simbrief generation page and simbrief will update the flight plan to the time you input.

Thanks,

Mark.

yes

Pages: [1]