Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » BlueSky v2 Support » Cannot Type Information and Data in Bluesky.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cannot Type Information and Data in Bluesky. (Read 27 times)
Moritz Brandstätter
First Officer

Total Posts: 5
Posted at: 30-07-2024 20:38:19

A few days ago, Mark was so nice and helped me to get BlueSky working for Xp12. However another problem is here! In the BlueSky Menu, I cannot Edit the PIREP Data. Even if I try my best to click these boxes, it wont let me type anything. Same goes for the Aircraft Information, however I can just load that. Does anybody else have this issue? Does anyone know a solution to this?

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 113
Posted at: 31-07-2024 15:36:45

Hi, Bluesky doesn't allow data to be input manually; the system reads values from the website and your simulator.

If you go to the website and book a flight you can then bring the data directly into Bluesky with the click of a button, your sim provides data to bluesky when you click on start flight.

I will do a quick video explaining the process.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Posted at: 31-07-2024 16:27:41

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Moritz Brandstätter
First Officer

Total Posts: 5
Posted at: 31-07-2024 20:04:25

Thank you for the detailed explanaition Mark! Your really helping me here! Have a good night and enjoy your time in the air!

Andy Smith
Senior Training Captain

Total Posts: 50
Posted at: 31-07-2024 22:14:57

Heelo Mark,but it

Just watched this video,nicely explained by the way,but it thankfully showed me something that as been bugging me.

When i load everything in and click "start flight" BS shrinks down to half the size shown.

Question? How on earth do you keep it the same size,i have tried everything. Well obviously not...lol

Regards Andy

P3D V5.4
FSLabs A319/320/321

FSLabs A320SL/321SL
MSFS A320NEO FBW

FENIX A319/A320/A321

Mark Grant
Administrator
Training Captain
No Avatar
Posted at: 31-07-2024 22:19:33

Andy

Heelo Mark,

Just watched this video,nicely explained by the way,but it thankfully showed me something that as been bugging me.

When i load everything in and click "start flight" BS shrinks down to half the size shown.

Question? How on earth do you keep it the same size,i have tried everything. Well obviously not...lol

Regards Andy

Hmmmmmmmm.

I have never experienced that before, the only thing I can think of is the app has a defined scale ie 200%.

If you look at your display settings, Bluesky may have been set to a custom dpi; if not, you have me stumped. I do not know why it shrinks when you press start mate.

I have never experienced this before.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Andy Smith
Senior Training Captain

Total Posts: 50
Posted at: 02-08-2024 09:55:35

Cheers mate,

I'll take a look and see what i can find

P3D V5.4
FSLabs A319/320/321

FSLabs A320SL/321SL