Jetva.co.uk Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » BlueSky v2 Support » Bluesky not starting flight.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bluesky not starting flight. (Read 35 times)
Shalev Barash
New Hire

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 04-09-2024 16:41:46

Hi there, I'm new here and I'm not sure but when I try to start a flight on Bluesky, it does not seem to do anything as well as when I go to the 'MyVa' home page on the Jetva website I see my flight but it never says if I'm departing/cruising/landing etc. even though still being at the gate with my engines off (just looks like I didn't press anything) , I'm not sure if there was some issues with the download of Bluesky or if I missed to download something or if I'm missing something but i would gladly appreciate if someone could help me out.

Last updated by Shalev on 04-09-2024 16:44:40.

Andrea Memmo
New Hire

Total Posts: 8
Posted at: 04-09-2024 17:18:28

Shalev

Hi there, I'm new here and I'm not sure but when I try to start a flight on Bluesky, it does not seem to do anything as well as when I go to the 'MyVa' home page on the Jetva website I see my flight but it never says if I'm departing/cruising/landing etc. even though still being at the gate with my engines off (just looks like I didn't press anything) , I'm not sure if there was some issues with the download of Bluesky or if I missed to download something or if I'm missing something but i would gladly appreciate if someone could help me out.

hi, i have the same exact issue. all can i suggest you is:
try and reinstall fsuipc7;
try and reinstall .net framework 3.5 or install it if it isn't installed. to check if it is installed, open "Run" on windows and type "optionalfeatures"

Last updated by Andrea on 04-09-2024 17:18:38.

Andrea Memmo
New Hire

Total Posts: 8
Posted at: 05-09-2024 13:51:14

Shalev

hi, did you manage to sort it out?

if not, have you checked that fsuipc is connected to msfs? to do so, launch msfs via the shortcut created by fsuipc, then a fsuipc window will pop up. now, look at the window that has popped up, look at the upper part, click on "MSFS" and check if it is connected. if not, click on "connect". i hope this will help you, because this solved my issue.

Shalev Barash
New Hire

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 07-09-2024 08:27:46

Thank you very much, This sorted it out I appreciate the help.

Good day.

Last updated by Shalev on 07-09-2024 08:28:09.

Pages: [1]